[Elfsea] Poor Armand needs help

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Sep 10 17:01:10 PDT 2008

Thank you, thank you!

My scribe has confirmed Master Caelin on Andrede for 9p-11p Friday and HL
Ker Megan of Taransay for 11p-1a Friday into Saturday morning.

Know that your generosity shall not be forgotten. In fact, the hallowed
tomes within which your names are now recorded, shall soon come to rest deep
in the bowels of my keep, in the dark dunge..playroom..where we keep the
files. Rejoice in the knowledge that your names shall figure prominently in
this tome, to be stored under the stack of merchant receipts that we keep
locked in the impenetrable box of holding at the back of the 3rd alcove,
behind the new masonry work. There shall it herald your names and your
legendary generosity shall grow for the edification of future generations
forevermore, or until the world ends.

Well, maybe not, but I do appreciate the help. :-)

-=Armand=-