[Elfsea] I need your body

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Sep 2 10:37:00 PDT 2008

Yes, you heard right, I *need* your body. (Need, not knead)

And please don't make me go looking for you either, lest I become irritable.
No one wants that.

Good, now have the afore mentioned body, preferably pre-washed, ready and
available at the Gate of Elfsea Defender. Those who respond early stand a
better chance to serve me (er, the Barony) at the time of their own
choosing. Oh yes, you must hav. wait. be? yes BE a member. And not just of
the human race, though that would eliminate some of you, no, you must be a
member of the SCA to serve me. er, the Barony. at gate. (That clarification
is mostly for Hamish, but there could be others.)

I might even provide milk and cookies, or some other wholly inadequate
payment for services rendered. Now if this doesn't sound fun, then you're
too worldly for my needs. Otherwise, please let me know when you would like
to..ahem..serve. If you're flexible, let me know that too. (TIME...flexible
with your TIME!, sheesh) If you give me too much leeway however, you might
find yourself scheduled alongside a big hairy animal, so the more specifics
the better. Now there are times I will need more bodies than others. So take
a look, revel in the anticipation, and sign up for some abus..special time
of bondag..bonding..with new friends. If you've had the gate class, let me
know, because I've got something special in mind for you. No, really. >:->
See ya at the gate.

Still in the pursuit of power, er service, do I remain
Bloody Baron Armand
Baron of the Gate (uh, Elfsea's gate that is)

(That'll teach 'em to put me in charge of stuff.)

Elfsea Defender Gate Shifts (2 Hours Each)

Min # of
Bodies          When
Needed      Friday 9/26

2              5:00 pm