[Elfsea] A List of Items for Sale - FIRST GRABS!

sharon palkowetz spalkowetz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 20:23:32 PDT 2008

Greetings Everyone!I'm moving and need to sell a lot of great SCA items.
GREAT Prices! GREAT Armor and Weapons!!

This is my first list, still more to come. Please email me offline
@    spalkowetz at gmail.com
I can also email pictures and descriptions of said Items .

I can bring items to Practice on Sunday's for Delivery,
or make other arrangements.

I am offering to Elfsea first, since this is my homeland.  Then, I'll open
the sale
to other baronies and kingdoms.

Iolo Crossbow $350 ( I also have some SCA legal combat crossbows to throw in
to get you started)

6 Heraldic Sheilds 25.00

Full Newcastle Plastic Lamellar Body Armor and skirting sized for person
5'5" 130lbs - $250

Plate Breastplate and backplate, Stainless, Flutted, custom design

sized to fit person sized approx 5' 5" 130-140 lbs 900

Matching fluted beautiful stainless shoulder pauldrons - 500

I might be talked out of the helmet as well....talk to me about this
one....(it's the matching Sallet)

21 feet metal/rubber sheild trim - excellent for metal shields, very
lightweight - $30

27 feet metal/rubber heavy duty sheild trim -  excellent for metal sheilds,
very lightwieght - $40

40" Triplette Epee Blade - $45

38" Triplette Epee Blade - $40

Unpadded rattan glaive - very nice and lightweight $50

9ft fiberglass Spear - Gray - very lightweight  - $45

9ft fiberglass Spear - Red - lightweight - $45

Mandrake Fiberglass spear kit - $20 (I have two of these)

Custom wooden shield stand - $20

Panther Period Normon Saxon Wedge Tent - 3 Pole system - $250

Needs Cleanup GREAT for

Gulf War...sets up quickly!

Cast Iron Skillet - needs cleanup $10

Cast Iron Pot - needs cleanup $10

1k feet black parachute cord - $40

250 ft approx black parachute cord - $25

Lopro thrusting tip reg sword Mandrake - $20

Mandrake sword hilt stainless , very nice - $40

Mandrake sword pommel stainless, very  nice - $25

Mandrake Chin Strap Kit - $17

Very nice Golf bag, great for carrying armor, barely used - $85

Various pieces of good strapping and fixing leather - $25

I also have about 200 leather precut and drilled scales.

Natural and can be dyed or hardened $100

As I stated before, this is my first list, more to come!!

Hurry before these great items are gone!!

Lady Vivaine d'Agincourt

Squire to Viscount Axel of Tavastia

House Tavassalama

aka Sharon Palkowetz