[Elfsea] Fwd: Needleworkers Guild Meeting *** Garb Swap***

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 16:41:20 PDT 2008

____________________________________
 From: sca004 at sbcglobal.net
To: klfrench1023 at aol.com
Sent: 9/4/2008  2:30:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: Needleworkers Guild Meeting ***  Garb Swap***

The garb swap will be at Mistress Caterina's house on Tuesday, Sept. 9th at
7:30.  My number is 817-423-4807.

Map to location:  http://tinyurl.com/2sgpx8

We will  be doing a garb swap.  Please bring  any garb you do not use  anymore
and trade for something you can  use.  If you do not have garb  bring some
fabric that is natural  fibers and see if there is something you  can  trade
for.

If you have no fabric or anything to trade, just  bring a dessert!  Believe
me, we'll all be grateful.  This can  be a lot of fun for everyone,  and
boys,
you are invited to come as  well!

Caterina