[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender will be here before you know it!

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Fri Sep 12 11:48:44 PDT 2008

Please cross post this as needed.
ELFSEA DEFENDER
September 26-28, 2008
Their Excellencies Dáire de Haya and Druinne de Salesberie and The Barony of Elfsea invite you to Elfsea Defender.
Canton First Monday Trade Days
290 E Tyler St, Canton, TX

The Barony will have an event full of fighting, food and merriment. Along with the Defender Championships we will be having a Dinner at the lyst field, followed by a Torchlight Tourney and finally a Hafla to round out Saturday evenings entertainment. There will be Children's activities and Children's Archery. There will be a Princess Tea in the afternoon, as well. Bardic will be held Friday evening as well as a juried Bardic performance by three of the Kingdom's most talented Bards during dinner on Saturday. There will also be a prize basket given away Saturday evening that will make staying for the evening activities worth it. You must be present to win. Please check out the event website for specific details: http://sca.elfsea.defender.angelfire.com/
Here are some tid-bits to answer some questions that have come to my attention:
List Field Space
While we have been taking reservations for list field space, please do not think that there will not be space for you. We are using our Barony's largest pavilion for open seating. It is perfect for those who want to daytrip and not bring anything but a cooler and a chair to sit upon. When you get to the site just look for "Big Blue" and set up your stuff, then enjoy the rest of the event. There will also be two other pavilions that you may claim space. We want to encourage people to car pool in order to save gas and expenses.

Dinner by the List Field/Potluck
If you choose to participate in the Potluck, please bring a dish that feeds 6-8 people. The Potluck will be set up under big blue and tables will be available for people to sit and eat. You may also participate in the Potluck and take a plate back to your list field pavilion.
If you don't want to participate in the Potluck, you are encouraged to cook at the list field and set up dinner in your pavilion.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Autocrat
Giliana Launceleyn
(mka Jennifer Dale)
email: jreevesdale at yahoo.com
Phone: 817-240-5519

Co-Autocrat
Megan Flower Del Wall
(mka Megan Henderson)
email: gs_gem at yahoo.com
Phone: 940-597-4768

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.