[Elfsea] BARDIC AT DEFENDER

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 18:57:05 PDT 2008

Just note on the Friday night bardic: It's totally informal. If there's
fires, by all means please go and perform. I am not sure what time I will be
on site, so please do not plan for a formal bardic.

Saturday night: Because of the limited time we have for performances before
the hafla, not everyone will have a chance to formally perform. I apologize
for that in advance and beg your understanding. However, if you wish to
perform, PLEASE see me as soon as possible on Saturday.  I will be attending
Her Excellency during the tournaments, so I will not be hard to find.

If you have any questions, please contact me offlist. Thank you so much for
your continued support of the Bardic Arts.

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea
Historian of Elfsea
Descendant of the White Oak
--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little