[Elfsea] We have lost another friend

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 14:51:17 PDT 2008

It is with great sadness that I have been requested to post the following information.

Danny Davenport aka Eric Black Arrow, husband to Ann Davneport aka Lorretta Da'Avenport died yesterday of a heat attack while at work in Marble Falls.

Servies will be held at 10:00A.M.  9/18/08 at Edger Funeral Home in Marble Falles. Danny was a long time member and friend to all of us.

At this time Lorretta is not up to receiving calls. I do not have any further information.

Sincerely,
Lady Janie
Seneschal Dragonsfire Tor