[Elfsea] In the wake of Defender's cancelation

Lady Caitrina Caitrina at starwarsguide.net
Tue Sep 23 11:49:56 PDT 2008

Before making new plans for this weekend, please consider joining us to make more
Elfsea banners.  If you happened to notice the huge Elfsea banner being passed
around MOOT last night, that is what we are working on this Saturday.  Even if you
can´t sew, please come join us, you can still help.  I have a frozen drink machine if
we get too warm sewing. J   We will be meeting around 2pm on Saturday at my
South Arlington home. 403 Matlock Meadow.  Plenty of room and a back yard.  We
do have a large friendly black Labrador, if you have allergies, he is an indoor dog.

Lady Caitrina
Barony of Elfsea
Kingdom of Ansteorra