[Elfsea] Poor Armand needs help

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Sep 10 16:19:23 PDT 2008

Excellent!

Thank you Lord Alric!

I've got you on the list of daytrip volunteers. If you later decide on a
specific time slot, or would like to work with (or avoid) anyone in
particular, just drop me a private note. Unless told otherwise, I assume
most daytrippers are likely to arrive in time for morning court (9 to
10-ish) If you'll be competing in something on the schedule or know your
arrival or departure times, please let me know so I don't try to use you
then. Sometime before 9/20 I'll make final shift assignments and contact
everyone to request a confirmation. Until then, have a great week and...

Thanks for the help!

-=Armand=-