[Elfsea] DEFENDER COORDINATORS MEETING

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Thu Sep 4 11:10:43 PDT 2008

Hi people!
Defender is going to be here before you know it. (21 days) We will be having a coordinators meeting this Sunday (Sept 7th) at 1:30. This should allow people to get to fighter practice and get back from where ever they traveled to on Saturday. It will be at TE's. Directions at the bottom of this email.

ALL COORDINATORS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND. This means:
Gate Coordinator
Hafla Coordinator
Potluck/dinner Coordinator (don't have a official helper yet, if interested please come to meeting)
Rapier, Heavy and Archery Marshall's
Security Coordinator
Setup/tear down coordinator
Chiurgeon in charge (don't have an official one, if you are qualified to do this please come to meeting)
Waterbearer in charge (don't have one, if you are qualified and want to do this please come)
Persons in charge of: scrolls, prize baskets, etc.
All other higher ups that make the decisions (TE's, Treasurer, Autocrats, Seneschal)
If you are helping out or in charge of anything else, please attend.

We will be tying down all plans and making sure we are on the same page. There will not be another meeting until populace to discuss everything that we need to. This is where we will get everything done. So please do your best to attend. If you are not able to attend, please email me privately so we can talk about what needs to be done.

Thank you
Giliana

Jennifer Dale
Directions to meeting:
4113 Big Bend Trail
Lake Worth TX 76135

Make you way to NW Loop 820. Exit Azle Ave. Go northwest - away from
the city and towards the lake.

Pass the strip shopping center and go through the light at Boat Club
Road. Take the first street on the right, which is Big Bend Trail.
You can only turn right. We are the 4th house on the left. Big tree
in front yard, gray, white and blue vans in driveway.

817 237 0687

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.