[Elfsea] Defender will be here before you know it

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 13:23:28 PDT 2008

> Message: 4
> ELFSEA DEFENDER
> September 26-28, 2008
> Their Excellencies D?ire de Haya and Druinne de Salesberie
> and The Barony of Elfsea invite you to Elfsea Defender.
> Canton First Monday Trade Days
> 290 E Tyler St, Canton, TX
>
> The Barony will have an event full of fighting, food and
> merriment. Along with the Defender Championships we will be
> having a Dinner at the lyst field, followed by a Torchlight
> Tourney and finally a Hafla to round out Saturday evenings
> entertainment.

[snip]

There are also still places in the Lady's Quarters.

If the thought of putting up a tent just for you is too much or if you can car pool and bring a friend have we got a deal for you.

Most of us live too far from Canton to offer crash space, so we brought it with us.  Ladies can reserve a space in the Lady's Quarters an sleep under Elfsea's roof.

Please contact me off list for more information at

alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com

al AERYN