[Elfsea] Home Gym for FREE!

sharon palkowetz spalkowetz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 06:03:43 PDT 2008

Howdy Peeps.I have a really super cool deluxe home gym
that I can't take with me in the move.
It's a two station, stacked weight, pully system gym.
Now, it's pretty good size, not just a weight bench.
The stations are side by side so it can be set in
a corner of a room with a little wall space.

I love this weight set, but i simply won't have the room
anymore.  IT's been taken care of, inside it's whole life.

it has a lat pull, leg push, leg extensions, butterfly,
etc. I think you can do something like 25 different
exercises with it.

It is HEAVY..stacked weights.

The initial cost was around a grand or so, but
I would let it go for FREE if someone would come get
it and use it.   I simply wont have the room
or I'd take it with me.

I am moving saturday. If you want it this sunday, it's yours.
OR, i can make other arrangements.

BUT YOU HAVE TO PICK IT UP.

Please contact me asap through email
spalkowetz at gmail.com