[Elfsea] Fwd: [Steppes] Ingve is sponsoring a mimi tourney

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:40:30 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darran Faulkner <ingveyork at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 3:49 PM
Subject: [Steppes] Ingve is sponsoring a mimi tourney
To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org

On Saturday Sept 27 I will be hosting a rapier pratice/tournament at Tietze
park in Dallas at 10 am.  If anyone wishes to sponsor a heavy list at the
same time please feel free to do so.  This will be a small informal get
together just for fun and experience.  Everyone is welcome, so please feel
free to post this to the Ansteorran and Elfsea lists.  Please bring chairs
and plenty of water.

Mistress Serena will be there to run the list or to help anyone who wishes
to learn list mistressing.

Please send me an email to let me know you are coming to fight (so I have
some idea of how many to expect).  Failure to email me is NOT a valid reason
to not show up.

Details:

When - 10 am Saturday Sept 27
Where - Tietze Park in Dallas, Tx (2850 Skillman Street)
Why - Because I want to.

For further questions contact me at ingveyork at yahoo.com

Thanks Ingve

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal
Quidam audit valde, facit valde