[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic........

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 17:08:39 PDT 2008

Passing of the Cloak has been moved from October 3rd to October 10th, due to a prior commitment.  I haven't heard from Merryn so I don't know what the criteria for the competition is, but, hopefully, she will post to the list and let everyone know what's up.  If I hear from her first, I will let you know.  Thank you for understanding.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!