[Elfsea] metalsmith

Leota Manners dlmanners at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 16:31:12 PDT 2008

Hi, I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place.  If not ,could it be posted in the proper place please.  I spoke with a lady at Triumph in the A&S display area about metalsmithing.  We exchanged contact information but in the course of the day, I lost the piece of paper that had her information.  All I know is that she was in a dark royal blue gown and her head covering was a dark blue with a gold speck design with a veil.  Her friend also was there and we were discussing that just because a woman wears a size 28 does not mean that a gown off the rack in that size would fit because of body shape.  If either of these ladies recognize the conversation and could contact me, I would greatly be appreciative.Leota of Rutlandshire