[Elfsea] Question about allergies for Their Excellencies

alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 13:45:56 PDT 2009

I have a few questions about the Subtlety Competition and your charge.

I need to know if Vivianne has any nut allergies,
Vivianne has not yet shown any food related allergies and she loves nuts.

does she dislike/like cherries? or cherry flavour. (I saw the not fruit filling, this is for the cake itself)

Does Vivianne like watermelon????

Yes to Cherries and Watermelon

Are props allowed? (it will still be a decently small cake)
I see no problem with props since it is her tastes we are aspiring to please.