[Elfsea] Grand Outlandish

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 18 15:43:40 PDT 2009

You will find few, as Steppes Warlord is the same long weekend in Canton.
http://steppes.ansteorra.org/events/warlord/
It is one of the oldest Ansteorra continuous events, and one of the rarest in the Society as it creates not a Kingdom Warlord, but one for a Barony.

I will say I once attended Grand Outlandish over 20 years ago.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith