[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:11:46 PDT 2009

Daniel,

We feel that mundane matters always take precedence.  June's bardic will be on the 5th and isn't as important. July's will be on the 3rd, so if you aren't travelling on the 3rd of July, you can be here, for passing of the cloak.  We can consider other options as the time gets closer.  Thank you for the heads-up.

Gwen

Loch Ruadh Rocks! Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!