[Elfsea] Bear pit vs. melee vs. regular tourney

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Tue Apr 7 10:11:44 PDT 2009

> I am trying to finalize an idea I have running through my head for an
> event, but I need the fighters of our Barony's help.
>
> Can you please tell me what you like/hate about bear pits, melees,
> etc.
>
> I always liked bear pits because it shows stamina of the fighter. I
> haven't been to but one or two melee events and didn't really pay
> attention too much.
>
> So if you could tell me which you prefer and again, likes/dislikes.
>
> Thank you
> Lady Giliana
>
> Jennifer Dale

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.