[Elfsea] Defenders of the Roses and Weisenfeuer Baronial

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 07:48:25 PDT 2009

Greetings,

We will be taking the Blue and White down to Defenders of the Roses
this coming weekend.  We just want to remind everyone of a couple of
things. First, everyone from Elfsea is welcome to join us under the
Blue and White.  As this is a high persona event, we strongly
encourage everyone to remember their mugs as well as chair  and cooler
covers.  Also, at the present time, there is the possibility of rain
during Saturday. It is spring;this is Texas. We just want to remind
everyone that the Blue and White is no longer new and not totally
waterproof anymore.  With that in mind, we will be packing light so
that we can break down in a hurry if needed. We have no doubt that the
weather will hold during the fighting and plan on seeing some great
tournaments.

As of right now, we are not planning to camp and will drive down very
early Saturday morning with a target to be there around 8 or shortly
thereafter so that we have time to set up the pavilion.

We hope to see many of you down there for the day.  It is a great event.

For those of you who do not wish to attend Defenders of the Roses, we
will have a contingent of folks going to Weisenfeuer this weekend.  If
you have never gone, it is always a great tournament, and hard fought.
 We have no doubt that these good gentles could help you with any
questions that you might have about the event. Their Excellencies
Weisenfeuer are dear friends and we know that they will welcome all
from Elfsea with open arms and much hospitality.  We hope that if you
have not considered travelling this weekend, that you will consider
going to this event.  It is actually pretty close and the drive is
easy.

For those who are travelling this weekend, be safe and have fun!

Daire and Druinne