[Elfsea] [Steppes] Greetings from an Old Friend

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 30 11:03:11 PDT 2009

Other than he is now living in Fort Worth Arthur didn't volunteer much information.

I told him about the local lists and suggested he subscribe if only to find out what's going on and to say hello.  I did mention some of the local events coming up and he did allow that he might consider coming out for Ansteorra 30th.