[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:25:34 PDT 2009

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

Passing of the cloak is a scant 51+ hours away!  The current holder of the cloak, Ly. Bella Posey, has decided on a two-round competition.  She wants you to do something "Bawdy" and a Lullaby.  We are looking forward to it!

We meet at 6801 Beaty St., Fort Worth, at 7:30PM, SCA time.  Please bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.

Directions:  Take your best route to E. Loop 820 and exit on Craig St., 1 exit South of Meadowbrook.  Go East on Craig to Hunter and North on Hunter to the "T" intersection with Beaty.  Our house is on the NE corner of the "T".  We will have a banner and lanterns on the porch.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will guide you to us.

We will be looking forward to seeing you Friday evening!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!