[Elfsea] Question about Helms

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:32:44 PDT 2009

I bought my son a basic stainless bassinet at war ... it seems to be too big
on him ... im going to attempt to pad it so it will fit him. If i am
unsuccessful ... i may be selling it and getting him a smaller one. I bought
it at War from Zen warrior armory.

http://www.zenwarriorarmory.com/catalog.php?item=51&catid=65&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D65

its that helm.

Tell me if you are interested. I should be padding the helm within the next
couple of weeks and should know if i am selling it.

-- Cathal

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Adam Edwards <wilim.penbras at pandora.org>wrote:

> Greetings all,
>    I'm getting too old and tired to keep re-polishing my Mild Steel Helm.
>  It's kept me mostly Normal for coming on 10 years but it's time to upgrade.
>  Anyone have good recommendations on where to pick up a new or Gently used
> (Ha! in The SCA?) Stainless Brain bucket that would be true for mid to late
> 14th Century?  Apparently (Rebekah says)  I prefer a flip top visor so I can
> drink more and put on my glasses easier.  Any leads would be more than
> welcome... oh the tricky part is that anything I spend will come straight
> out of the getting our butts home fund. ;)
>
> YiS
>    Lord Fathead, Esq.

What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin