[Elfsea] greetings and salutations

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 14:25:24 PDT 2009

Greetings Ash!

I know your teachers, and they are indeed both fine swordsmen. I look
forward to meeting you in the near future.

We have 2 major rapier practices in the Central Region. Elfsea hosts a
Sunday practice approximately twice a month at the main branch of the
Arlington Public Library in their Basement community room at 2 pm.
Look for announcements on this list from Don Alaric, Elfsea's Rapier
Marshal, fo rthe next date and time.

The other practice is on Tuesday nights in Dallas at Tietze park,
beginning at 7 pm.  Depending on where you live, there are several
people from Elfsea who head that way, and a carpool might be able to
be arranged.

Please, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any
assistance getting started here in Ansteorra.

In Service,
Rixende
817-797-1988
rixende at gmail.com