[Elfsea] Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame - THIS WEEKEND!

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:29:57 PDT 2009

Greetings,

While Dáire will be at the Stargate this coming weekend, I will have the
baronial blue and white out at Glaslyn Defender.

If you have not fought in the Hero's Tournament, you are missing a great
time. I had a wonderful time last year. It is a great opportunity for the
newest fighters to get in some good lyst field time and there are always
picks ups afterwards.

As usual, I will have a table, and a bit of feast gear for those of you who
want to set out some food for snacks and lunch.

I hope to see many of you there.

For those who are on the road this weekend, please be careful and bring back
some great stories to share.

Druinne