[Elfsea] Very Very OT: Addresses

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 00:36:28 PDT 2009

Congratulations!  Please add me to your list:

Julie Self (Gwenllian Hertewelle)

6812 Beaty Street

Fort Worth, TX 76112-6705

Loch Ruadh Rocks! Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!

From: brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org; steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:02:11 -0500
Subject: [Elfsea] Very Very OT: Addresses

For those who do not know, I am expecting in July.  I am currently trying to compile address lists for baby announcements etc (It helps with the Christmas list too).  If you would like to be included on my lists, please drop me an email with your mailing address.

Thanks,
Marion (Brandy)

Internet Explorer 8 – Get your Hotmail Accelerated. Download free!