[Elfsea] Question about Helms

Adam Edwards wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Apr 9 18:55:33 PDT 2009

Greetings all,
     I'm getting too old and tired to keep re-polishing my Mild Steel
Helm.  It's kept me mostly Normal for coming on 10 years but it's time
to upgrade.  Anyone have good recommendations on where to pick up a new
or Gently used (Ha! in The SCA?) Stainless Brain bucket that would be
true for mid to late 14th Century?  Apparently (Rebekah says)  I prefer
a flip top visor so I can drink more and put on my glasses easier.  Any
leads would be more than welcome... oh the tricky part is that anything
I spend will come straight out of the getting our butts home fund. ;)

YiS
     Lord Fathead, Esq.