[Elfsea] Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame Event - April 17-19

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sun Apr 12 12:58:22 PDT 2009

Dear Master Arikkes

What is the Defender of the Flame that is chosen by the Ladies. Is it only one thing or are there defenders chosen in heavy and light fighting or arts. Is it chosen only by the Glaslyn ladies?  What are they looking for.

Could you tell me the format of the Bardic?

I am thinking in coming up but I think I would be alone. Would you have some gentle folks that might help me? I would give Largess and heart felt thanks.

The old Duchess
willow de wisp