[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Randal Mars rkmars at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 1 20:46:50 PDT 2009

Thank you, Julie, luv for sending this on to me...looking forward to seeing you again...weather and health permitting. Much love is sent your way  from me and Tosca, the new cat who lives here with me.

See you soon,
Merryn
 ...The only thing that makes growing older bearable for a woman is having earned the right to truthfully speak her mind... ~Cecily Neville, Duchess of York, 1483~