[Elfsea] Fall Event Bids

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:53:26 PDT 2009

>From Defender this past weekend.

HE Bryn Gwlad has apparently been trying to pick a fight with the
Mooneschadowe Lion Dragon Guard.  He is certain that his War Company
will prove themselves superior.

Perhaps a prospective autocrat might want to contact him since he
really wants to find some neutral ground where he can prove his claim.
 He has apparently granted lands to one of his populace in the
Province and there is some disagreement about his right to do so.

While we will have our Artisan and Bard chosen at this event, we will
need something to draw out the fighters.

Druinne