[Elfsea] Elfsea Digest, Vol 36, Issue 17

larry boardman lboard2000 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:29:06 PDT 2009

RE: Question about Helms

My suggestion would be White Mountain Armoury, you can't go wrong with
Adam's work.
http://www.whitemountainarmoury.com/
My second suggestion would be Windrose, they also make really nice stuff.
http://www.windrosearmoury.com/zc/

Good luck shopping :)

Bran MacNiell

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 22:55:33 -0300
From: Adam Edwards <wilim.penbras at pandora.org>
Subject: [Elfsea] Question about Helms
To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>

Greetings all,
    I'm getting too old and tired to keep re-polishing my Mild Steel
Helm.  It's kept me mostly Normal for coming on 10 years but it's time
to upgrade.  Anyone have good recommendations on where to pick up a new
or Gently used (Ha! in The SCA?) Stainless Brain bucket that would be
true for mid to late 14th Century?  Apparently (Rebekah says)  I prefer
a flip top visor so I can drink more and put on my glasses easier.  Any
leads would be more than welcome... oh the tricky part is that anything
I spend will come straight out of the getting our butts home fund. ;)

YiS
    Lord Fathead, Esq.