[Elfsea] greetings and salutations

Steven Bowman gnitsaf at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 00:38:34 PDT 2009

Hello,

My name is Steven Bowman, (William Ashley, sca name, everyone calls me Ash).
I moved her from Memphis, TN a few months ago and things have started to
settle down.  I am origonally from The Barony of Grey Niche in the Kingdom
of Gleann Abhann.  It's been a while since I've been involved but I am
anxious to get back into the swing of things.  I am interested mostly in
rapier fighting.  I had the pleasure of learning under two the nicest
swordsmen... people that I've ever met Maestro Damiano (Stacy Young) and
Maitresse Alysia Gabrielle de Fougeres (Mazelle Attiya).  I am also
interested in scrolls and games and theory.

I am hoping to get my Fiancee (Ashley) involved.  She is also very
interested as well.  I am looking forward to meeting some wonderful people
here and show her how wonderful the SCA can be.

Signed,

Ash

I know my sca name is Ash and her real name is Ash, fun at parties where my
friends know me like that :D