[Elfsea] Merchants at Steppes Warlord XXXVI

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 23:02:57 PDT 2009

OYEA. OYEA.

Good gentles draw nigh and hear of the wonders to be found at our glorious event. Yes there will be fighting, beating, stabbing, killing, magnificent deaths. There will be Arts and Sciences to bedazzle the eye and ensnare the senses. Bards, dancers and enough drumming for anyone.

But that is not ALL. Oh NO. For we have gathered together merchants from the far corners. Even from neighboring Kingdoms do they come for the honor to sell to you. Here is a list of just a few who will be there;

Pegasus Pottery

Saqra's
Lambda Farm
Boaring Stag WorkShop LLC
The Button Box
Estoile Designs
Whirled Fibers, Inc.
Trishcat Soaps & Potions
BJ's Twist o' Fate
All the Trimmings
Briar Patch Garb
Bayou City Treasures
Lady Dianotto's
Elaina's

If you know of any merchants you wish to see there, please either have them contact me or send me their contact info, off list please.

Any merchants wishing to be added to the list please contact me off list at; lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com and include your name, shop name, size, what you sell & contact info. Please have Warlord in the subject line so it doesn't get deleted. Merchants must have a Texas tax id number.

Your humble servant,

Lady Gabriele

Warlord XXXVI

Autocrat in Training