[Elfsea] fABRIC rUN wILL bE a lITTLE eARLY

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 19:48:27 PDT 2009

I will be at the fabric district at 11:30am so that Jeremy, one of our newcomers, can make it. Feel free to join me a little earlier.

Thanks,

Lochlan

P.S.
 For some of the heavy fighters like me out there....That's a whole 30 minutes more. That's more than both hands together.

P.S.S.
For those heavy fighters that have a problem with the previous statement... I will be in the fabric district at 11:30 am. Bring a gauntlet, and I'll see you there.  :-P