[Elfsea] fABRIC rUN wILL bE a lITTLE eARLY

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 21:03:04 PDT 2009

For those who don't know. The fabric district is a street, Perth street, which is just off of Harry Hines Blvd. in Dallas. It is just a little south of the LBJ and I35E intersection. On this street are several fabric warehouses that are open to the public. There is also another one, Golden Dor, a little further south on Harry Hines.

It has been some time since I have been there, so I may be wrong, but I believe that they are only open to the public on weekends.

They do usually have good prices on their fabrics, but you have to really look for what they have. Is it good content, weight, color, period design look, price?

Ly Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)