[Elfsea] Elfsea College Schedule

Elisaba Dow neorn75 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:44:05 PDT 2009

I have been meaning to ask...will there be a Children's corner at the
event?  My two smalls and one not so small will be joining me at the event
in the afternoon, the oldest is a budding Laurel in training and will attend
classes but I wondered if there was a table for kids crafts I could
participate in with them?

In service,
Lady Gwen