[Elfsea] Gate for Artisan/Elfsea Baronial College.

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:45:08 PDT 2009

I am still looking for some folks to work the 10:30 to noon and noon to 1:30 shifts. If you are looking for something to do during the day on Saturday, please stop by and see of we need some help.

At this time, I have the following people working:

9-10:30 HL Margarite, Gwenllyan ferch Wilkin, Master Duncan Hepburn

10:30-noon Aurelia Yverneau

noon - 1:30

I would ask that all workers please arrive a few minutes before your shift begins and plan on staying a bit longer while we count the shift box and reconcile the sheets.

Thanks,

Lyneya de Grey

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich