[Elfsea] Steppes Artisan / Elfsea Baronial College pictures

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 20 11:11:48 PDT 2009

Some really great shots.
I know what you mean about finding time to get them up on the web.
I did mine while I took a long nap, oh they call that sleeping?

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith