[Elfsea] [Loch-Ruadh] Beeswaxing leather HELP!

charles armitage charlesarmitage at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 09:37:32 PDT 2009

Thanks this has really helped, I figured I was missing something and I know now after reading the replies from y'all that I just need to toss the armor in the oven before applying the wax, then after everything is coated a short rest in a low temp oven will finish things off, I did see that adding the wax did darken the leather more then I would have liked but all well lol, I'll post my armoring pics, maybe yall can give me your thoughts :)

Its a mix of ring and leather plate :D

I do however need help on leather knees and elbows because I'm struggling with the needed bend lol

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson mka Charles
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."