[Elfsea] Elfsea College and Steppes Artisan August 15th at UTA

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Thu Aug 6 20:21:29 PDT 2009

Hello All.
Steppes Artisan and Elfsea College is a week away! Can you believe it!

Come one and come all to the University of Texas at Arlington on August 15th. Classes start at 9am and end at 6pm right before court.

There isn't a formal lunch break, but I tried to schedule most classes, before and after the noon to one o'clock hour.

I hope that you will all attend as we have some really great classes being taught be even greater teachers. Between classes look at the fantastic works of the artisans.

I am posting a preliminary class schedule for people to try to plan their day. If you are signed up to teach, please review the times and let me know if you have any conflicts. I will do my best to correct it. The final class schedule will be posted via lists on the 14th. All corrections must be to me before then.

If you have signed up to be a teacher and do not see your class/name, please email me at this address and copy jreevesdale at yahoo.com. I want to make sure I get it.

So here you go! You will see the classroom name, a description of the classroom, time of the class, type of class and the instructor. If you are looking for a class description, please refer to the event website: http://steppes.ansteorra.org/artisan/

Sabine
20 chairs around a long table with windows

9:00
10:00
11:00	Infighting	Fighting	Don Connor Mac Gillivray OGR
12:00	New Fighter 101	Fighting	Don Ingve of York
1:00
2:00	Advanced Single Rapier	Fighting	Don Connor Mac Gillivray OGR
3:00
4:00	Judging
5:00	Judging

Pecos
12 Chairs around a long table, podium
	events classes

9:00	The First Event Steps	Richard Fairbourne
10:00	How to Run a Demo	Lady Vyolante de Oporto
11:00	Event Budgets Made Easy	Richard Fairbourne
12:00	How to Design & Submit an Event Ad	Baron Kainin Tepesa,
1:00
2:00	How to Shop for a Feast	Master Caelin on Andrede
3:00	Autocrating made easy	Richard Fairbourne
4:00
5:00

Blanco
12 Chairs around a long table

9:00	Basic Heraldic Design (Devices and Badges)	heraldic	Amra (al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra)
10:00	Submitting and Tracking your Heraldic Submission	heraldic	Lord Giovanni di Firenze and Tostig Logiosophia
11:00	Heraldic Descision Meeting	heraldic
12:00	Heraldic Descision Meeting	heraldic
1:00
2:00	Basic Heraldic Design (Names)	heraldic	Amra (al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra)
3:00	Calligraphy 101	 	Baroness of Elfsea
4:00
5:00

Guadalupe
x-large classroom, 40 plus chairs with two person tables

9:00	Court Etiquette: Royal Family 	how to play	Duchess Juila de Montoya & Countess Elizabeth Seale
10:00	Court 101	 	Mistress Druinne de Salesberie
11:00	SCA 101	 	Mistress Druinne de Salesberie
12:00
1:00	princess tea	 	 Mistress Rhiannon
2:00	princess tea
3:00	princess tea
4:00	laurels circle	Tentative
5:00	laurels circle	Tentative

Neches
12 Chairs

9:00	Create your Basic T Tunic 	garb	"Pyro"
10:00	Dressing up your T-Tunic	garb	Ealasaid Mac al'Bhaird (al AERYN)
11:00
12:00
1:00	Simple Sewing/Making a period style "pilgrim's bag'	garb	Genevieve de Lironcourt
2:00	Simple Sewing/Making a period style "pilgrim's bag' continued	garb	Genevieve de Lironcourt
3:00	Simple Sewing/Making a period style "pilgrim's bag' continued	garb	Genevieve de Lironcourt
4:00	Basic Hat wear	 	Aurelia Yverneau
5:00

Pedernales
12 chairs, small room

9:00	Identifying Personality Styles	 	Rixende de Rouen
10:00	Identifying Personality Styles	 	Rixende de Rouen
11:00	Identifying Personality Styles	 	Rixende de Rouen
12:00	Identifying Personality Styles	 	Rixende de Rouen
1:00
2:00	Having Difficult conversations	 	Rixende de Rouen
3:00	Having Difficult conversations	 	Rixende de Rouen
4:00	Having Difficult conversations	 	Rixende de Rouen
5:00	Having Difficult conversations	 	Rixende de Rouen

Palo Pinto
30 chairs, tables of 3

9:00
10:00	The Meaning of Peerages	history	Robin of Gilwell
11:00	Persona	history	Robin of Gilwell
12:00
1:00
2:00	The history of Ansteorra	history	Robin of Gilwell
3:00	Titles: What do and don't they mean	history	Robin of Gilwell
4:00
5:00

San Saba
30 chairs tables of 3

9:00
10:00	Bardic 101	 	Eleanor Cleavely
11:00	Voice Heraldry	 	Eleanor Cleavely
12:00
1:00	Documentation Roundtable: Laurels	other	Mistress Hanna von Dahl
2:00
3:00	How to do a PDF newsletter	officer	Ealasaid Mac al'Bhaird (al AERYN)
4:00
5:00

This listing will be cross posted by my wonderful husband as soon as he is able. If our wonderful Website Artist, Mistress Genevieve, could update the site with this schedule I would be ever so grateful.

Your humlbe Event Steward for Elfsea College
Lady Giliana Launceleyn

Jennifer Dale

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.