[Elfsea] Elfsea College/Steppes Artisan

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Tue Aug 11 08:01:47 PDT 2009

Hello one and all.
I was hoping to have the completed schedule to you last night. However
there has been a hiccup. Two rooms that we were relying on have been
taken by the university due to an error on their part. But they are
unwilling to give us the rooms back.

So I am having to redo the schedule. If you are signed up to teach and
requested a specific time, I will do my best to keep that time. However
I cannot guarantee it. I sincerely apologize. If I have you down for
teaching the same class twice, one of them will be removed to
accommodate other classes.

I work today from 8:30 am to 10:00 pm so it will not be done today.
I will work hard tomorrow night to get it done and posted to all the
lists.

Giliana Launceleyn.

Jennifer Dale

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.