[Elfsea] More Artisan/Baronial College Thank you's

Elec inghean Sheáin elecmaire at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:04:06 PDT 2009

I sincerely apologize for the space, but I have a few more that my brain
just totally forgot.

To Her Excellancy Katheryn,  Thank you so very much for allowing me to help
run this event.  I had a wonderful time, learned many things, and made new
friends.  And thank you for all you did helping with the event, answering
questions, and just being your wonderful self.

To Their Excellancies of Elfsea Dáire de Haya and Druinne de Salesberie,
thank you for joining with us and hosting Baronial College.  Wonderful
classes were taught, and I heard all good things about things learned at the
event.

To the Baronies of Steppes and Elfsea, and those in the Kingdom of
Ansteorra, thank you all for coming out to the event, and making it a
special event.  I apprecaite you all coming out and enjoying yourselves and
hope to see you again soon.

Many Thanks,

Lady Elec inghean Sheáin
Steppes Chronicler