[Elfsea] OT We Survived/Those Were The Days

Catrin ferch Maelgwn ladycatrin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 11:41:47 PDT 2009

The quote from Jay Leno has been altered through various incarnations of
several years' worth of chain letters.  I always encourage people, at the
very least, to do a fact-check on snopes.com before hitting "forward."

For the record - my parents let me run wild through the neighborhood, eat
raw cookie dough, play unsupervised in the woods, swim with sharks, and, as
a teenager, join this group of crazy medievalists with the intention of
letting people beat me with sticks.  I was born in 1983.  Try to give us
rotten kids and our freaky liberal parents some credit.

In good humor,
Catrin