[Elfsea] fABRIC rUN wILL bE a lITTLE eARLY

Elisaba Dow neorn75 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 20:00:58 PDT 2009

I keep hearing about this fabric district! Right now I order all of my linen
online but would be beyond excited if I could get it in town.  Where is this
wonderful place and how do I find it?
Unfortuneatly I will not be able to make it tommorrow but look forward to
meeting everyone at Collegium next Saturday!

Gwen