[Elfsea] Interesting classes offered at Elfsea Baronial College!

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:15:17 PDT 2009

Unto the good gentles of the Baronies of Elfsea and Steppes and the Shire of
Loch Ruadh do I, Lady Eleanor Cleavely, Bard of Elfsea and other stuff, send
warm and heartfelt greetings this warm August day!

My friends,

Have you ever wondered what it takes to be a Bard or a Voice Herald? Have
you ever wanted to take the next step from observer to participant at a
Bardic fire? Have you ever struggled to hear a herald and thought to
yourself, "Heck, I could be louder and better than that!"?

Then I have the classes for you!

At Elfsea's Baronial College this Saturday in the San Saba room on the
University of Texas at Arlington campus, I will be teaching my
Society-famous "Bardic 101: Or How I learned to stop worrying and love the
Bardic Arts" and "How to be a Voice Herald in 42 Easy Steps!" These classes
will prepare you for the Bardic fire and the royal courts. You will learn
how to be heard, how to deal with performance anxiety, how to document your
bardic piece, how to herald a court or a tournament and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Bardic 101 will be offered at 9am and 11am. Voice Heraldry will be offered
at 10am.

I will also be covering the requirements of the Elfsea Bardic Competition,
which will be held at Elfsea's Fall Festival in October.

Handouts will be provided and class participation in the Voice Heraldry
class will be required. Please be sure to bring something to write with as
well as your voice and a desire to learn.  Literally TENS of Bards and
Heralds have been helped by these classes. Class sizes are limited only to
how many I can queeze into one room, so don't be afraid to drag
along...er...bring your friends!

Don't miss out on the two coolest classes at College!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

See you at Baronial College!

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea
Premiere Bard of the Citadel of the Southern Pass
Twice Bard of the Barony of Sun Dragon
Bard to Aaron IV & Allessandra IV of Atenveldt
Former Corona (Atenveldt Kingdom Voice) and Sun Dragon Baronial Herald
Descendant of the White Oak
--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little