[Elfsea] THANK YOU

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Wed Aug 19 11:41:47 PDT 2009

I am sorry I have not emailed a thank you out earlier. I am so swamped
with work and I have a friend coming in from out of town tomorrow.

I will do a more complete thank you as soon as I am able.
For now I thank:

Steppes for being so easy to work with despite all the trouble with the
site.

Their Excellencies of Elfsea, for letting me run with the event.

Mistress Hanna for doing a lot of the leg work early on and then handing
it over to me when I was ready.

For the teachers who had to prepare and plan in advance. If you hadn't
come, we wouldn't have had an event. You all rock!

The Rapier Community for coming forth and showing up in such large
numbers.

Everyone who came in from out of town, I know in these times, it is
difficult to travel.

The weather for not giving us a hurricane (insiders know why I am saying
this)

Thank you everyone!

Lady Giliana

Jennifer Dale

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.