[Elfsea] not to pummel the expired horse

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 14:31:48 PDT 2009

but I need the Tidings submissions as soon as possible.

School starts Monday and after I spend Saturday finding places to put away the things that have exploded all over my classroom that does not leave much time for setting up the newsletter.

I can use...
     reports from officers
     articles from any gentle young or old
     a page of photographs from an event you enjoyed
     -- especially with your own captions or comments

herein ends the second listing of the need...

Thank you to

HE Druinne for an article
A & S for a report
Rapier for a report