[Elfsea] Elfsea College and Steppes Artisan August 15th at UTA

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Fri Aug 7 09:05:57 PDT 2009

Hello All.
Steppes Artisan and Elfsea College is a week away! Can you believe it!

Come one and come all to the University of Texas at Arlington on August 15th. Classes start at 9am and end at 6pm right before court.

There isn't a formal lunch break, but I tried to schedule most classes, before and after the noon to one o'clock hour.

I hope that you will all attend as we have some really great classes being taught be even greater teachers. Between classes look at the fantastic works of the artisans.

I am posting a preliminary class schedule for people to try to plan their day. If you are signed up to teach, please review the times and let me know if you have any conflicts. I will do my best to correct it. The final class schedule will be posted via lists on the 14th. All corrections must be to me before then.

If you have signed up to be a teacher and do not see your class/name, please email me at this address and copy jreevesdale at yahoo.com. I want to make sure I get it.

So here you go! You will see the classroom name, a description of the classroom, time of the class, type of class and the instructor. If you are looking for a class description, please refer to the event website: http://steppes.ansteorra.org/artisan/

Room Name: Sabine Room
Room Setup:  20 chairs around a long table
9:00     Open
10:00    Open
11:00    Infighting/Don Connor Mac Gillivray OGR
12:00    New fighter, Fighting 101/ Don Ingve of York
1:00    Open
2:00    Advanced Single Rapier/ Don Connor Mac Gillivray OGR
3:00 Open
4:00 Judging
5:00 Judging

Room Name: Pecos Room
Room Setup: 12 chairs around a long conference table
9:00    The First Event Steps/ Master Richard Fairbourne
10:00  How to Run a Demo/ Lady Vyolante de Oporto
11:00    Events Budgets Made Easy/ Master Richard Fairbourne
12:00    How to Design& Submit  an Event Ad/ Baron Kainin Tepesa
1:00    Open
2:00    How to shop for a Feast/ Master Caelin Andrede
3:00    Autocratting Made Easy/ Master Richard Fairbourne
4:00    Open
5:00    Open

Room Name:Blanco
Room Setup: 12 Chairs around a long conference table
9:00        Basic Heraldic Design( Device and Badges)/ Amra
10:00    Submitting and Tracking your Heraldic Submission/ Lord Giovanni di Firenze and H.E. Tostig Logiosophia
11:00    Heraldic Decisions Meeting
12:00    Heraldic Decision Meeting
1:00    Open
2:00    Basic Heraldic Design (Names)/ Amra
3:00    Calligraphy 101./ Mistress Druinne de Salesberie
4:00    Open
5:00    Open

Room Name:Guadalupe Room
Room Setup: Large classroom 40+ chairs with Tables
9:00    Court Etiquette: Royal Family   how to play/ Duchess Julia de Montoya & Countess Elizabeth Seale
10:00    Court 101/ Mistress Druinne de Salesberie
11:00    SCA 101/ Mistress Druinne de Salesberie
12:00    Open
1:00    Princess Tea
2:00    Princess Tea
3:00    Princess Tea
4:00    Laurels Circle/ Tentative/ Time and Location always at the discretion of their Majesties
5:00    Laurels Circle/ Tentative/ Time and Location always at the discretion of their Majesties

Room Name: Neches
Room Setup: 12 chairs and a table
9:00     Create your own Basic T Tunic/ Ker Megan of Tarensay(Pyro)
10:00    Dressing up your T-Tunic/Ealasaid Mac al'Bhaird (al AERYN
11:00    Open
12:00    Open
1:00    Simple Sewing/Making a period style "pilgrim's bag'/ Genevieve de Lironcourt
2:00    Simple Sewing/Making a period style "pilgrim's bag'/ Genevieve de Lironcourt
3:00    Simple Sewing/Making a period style "pilgrim's bag'/ Genevieve de Lironcourt
4:00      Basic Hat Wear/ HL Aurelia Yverneau
5:00    Open

Room Name: Pedernales
Room Setup: 12 chairs and a table
9:00    Identifying Personality Styles/ H.E. Rixende de Rouen
10:00     Identifying Personality Styles/ H.E. Rixende de Rouen
11:00    Identifying Personality Styles/ H.E. Rixende de Rouen
12:00    Identifying Personality Styles/ H.E. Rixende de Rouen
1:00    Open
2:00    Having Difficult conversations/H.E. Rixende de Rouen
3:00    Having Difficult conversations/H.E. Rixende de Rouen
4:00    Having Difficult conversations/H.E. Rixende de Rouen
5:00    Having Difficult conversations/H.E. Rixende de Rouen

Room Name:Palo Pinto
Room Setup: 30 Chairs and several Tables
9:00    Open
10:00    The Meaning of Peerages/ Master Robin of Gilwell
11:00    Persona/ Master Robin of Gilwell
12:00    Open
1:00    Open
2:00    History Of Ansteorra/Master Robin of Gilwell
3:00    Titles: What do and don't they mean/ Master Robin of Gilwell
4:00    Open
5:00    Open

Room Name: San Saba
Room Setup:  30 Chairs and several Tables
9:00    Open
10:00    Bardic 101/ Lady Eleanor of Cleavely
11:00    Voice Herladry/ Lady Eleanor of Cleavely
12:00    Open
1:00    Documentation Roundtable/ Mistress Hanna von Dahl
2:00    Open
3:00    How to do a PDF newsletter/ Ealasaid Mac al'Bhaird (al AERYN)
4:00    Open
5:00    Open

Your humlbe Event Steward for Elfsea College
Lady Giliana Launceleyn

Jennifer Dale

Nolen Dale
Process Improvement Consultant
Southwest Region
817-417-2559

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna