[Elfsea] Gothic War

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:18:35 PDT 2009

Greetings Elfsea,

I am sending out the call.....If you are planning on camping at Gothic War, and want to camp with Elfsea (and, really....who wouldn't?)  I just need your tent size (with ropes) and who is camping with you (contact info would be good).  I will arriving on site early Friday, and I would like to make sure we have enough room for all.  There may not be too much "extra room", if you are thinking to camp with Elfsea and are waiting til you get on site....It might not happen.  It really depends on where they can put the group.

I currently have:

Their Excellencies

Tamara, Todd and Sara

Gerhart, Elspeth and boys

This is it....I know more of you are planning to be there, it is a mere 9 days away......let me know if you are planning on camping with Elfsea.

In Service,

Elspeth

Camp Mom