[Elfsea] Water WARS!

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:31:01 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the list!
Summer is wrapping up for alot of us and I think we should spend some time
on goofy fun before its back to the grind stone. That being said....

BRING ON THE WATER!
Next Wednesday Practice at the Bedford Boys Ranch
Needed- Water Balloons and Water Guns of all shapes and sizes
Purpose - to have a really big water fight.
Anyone can play - but if you hit someone else with water be prepared to get
hit back!

Please, feel free to forward this to anyone you think would be interested in
joining us.
Side note - this would be a good thing to bring that friend along to who
isn't sure this could possibly be a cool thing to do.
See you out there!
Lady Vyolante